18×24″ oil on canvas.
Baron Luca and Baroness Elizabetta of Moravic (1556-1628)
Responsible for the construction of several forts along the border for Kessan military, as the family political powers and fortunes grew, so did their passion for collecting artwork. Renowned for the sculptures they acquired, the entire collection is still on display at the museum housed in their former residence, Tally Hall.
available from the artist